October 1 - November 17 2019
7 modules over 7 weeks
Pricing & Reimbursement Strategies for Europe and the US
Secure attractive pricing and reimbursement for your products
Gain an overview of the European and US markets to enhance your strategy
What are the key requirements for gaining reimbursement under the commercial healthcare and Medicare systems in the US? What evidence is needed to secure a desirable price in the EU-5?
These questions and more will be answered in this comprehensive course. Understand the main European markets, the differences between them and the opportunities and potential pitfalls you may face in each.
In addition, with two modules on the US, become familiar with pricing and reimbursement for government-funded Medicare and commercial healthcare plans. With case studies in every module, cement your learning with practical examples.
What will you learn?
Gain an overview of the retail and hospital market in the five main European markets: France, Germany, Italy, Spain & the UK.
Note the differences between the commercial and government-funded (Medicare) healthcare systems in the US
Investigate exceptional early access programs in France
Understand how to make best use of HTA advice meetings in Germany
Consider how regional authorities can impact on your national strategy in Spain
Learn how to access and benefit from joint NICE-MHRA scientific advice in the UK
Get the latest event updates
BENEFITS OF LEARNING ONLINE
EBD Academy's online course is ideal for professionals with busy schedules and/or small training budgets designed to help you maximise your business potential.
- The course is released in bite-size chunks so you can easily implement what you learn during the course
- Content is pre-recorded and one module is released per week, at 00:00 on each consecutive Monday
- Each module is just one hour long making your learning experience simpler!
Grow as a team
With multiple licenses your team can learn together, no matter where they are in the world!
- You will have direct contact with the trainer, Justin Stindt, throughout the course through the forum.
- Justin is an experienced consultant who has worked across multiple high profile companies, such as GlaxoSmithKline and Simon-Kucher & Partners, to significantly boost their sales growth and business strategy.
- Find out more about Justin here.
Professional learning community
- Discuss any problems with fellow students and share insights in our professional learning community.
- Interact directly with the trainer throughout the course and for two months after.
- Once you have registered for the course, you can login and access course content here.
- Take a short quiz after each module to consolidate what you have learned!
As an added benefit, you will have unlimited access to all course materials and our professional learning community for a further two months after course completion.
About EBD Academy
Born out of a partnership between EBD Group and Pharmaceutical Training International (PTI), EBD Academy provides highly specialized and immersive training that is committed to the personal progression and employability of professionals involved in pharma/biotech partnering.
Working in partnership with EBD Group, our vision is to enhance key skills and competencies to maximize successful partnering and accelerate career progression. We aim to deliver enriched learning content that has been researched with industry to tackle industry challenges and eliminate skills gaps.