16 September - 13 October 2019
4 Modules over 4 weeks
Out-Licensing: Best Practices in Presentations, Conferences, and Follow Up
Maximize your deals and partnerships with EBD Academy's 4-module online course
Learn how to drive a successful out-licensing process
This informative, 4-module course has been carefully developed to improve your out-licensing activities to maximize partnerships and deals for your product(s).
You will gain the practical skills to identify, improve and fix your existing business development processes, increasing your chances of forming a successful partnership.
During the course you will examine all major aspects of out-licensing such as effective asset presentations, conference meetings and follow-up to ensure you have the skill set to effectively secure a partner.
What will you learn?
Examine best practices to make certain your marketing materials for the asset are to a high standard
Develop a strategic outreach plan as part of the course to put yourself in an advantageous position when negotiating
Gain practical advice on how to execute this outreach plan with methods, ideas and useful hints
Learn to transform initial meetings into a long term lucrative relationship
Examine how to overcome common objections and negative feedback on your asset
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at professionals looking to improve their out-licensing activities to maximize successful partnering. It has been designed to be beneficial to all experience levels and company sizes, from start-up to large pharma.
In this short clip, Carlos Velez, trainer for EBD Academy's 'Out-licensing Online Course gives you a preview of his online course.
Carlos gives an overview of the modules taught, class structure and how this course will help you to stand out amongst your competitors by improving your out-licensing process!
Benefits of learning online
EBD Academy's online course is a new digital, interactive and engaging educational experience designed to maximise learning for professionals with busy schedules and/or small training budgets.
- The course is released in bite-size chunks so you can easily implement what you learn during the course
- Content is pre-recorded and one module is released per week, at 00:00 on each consecutive Monday
- Each module is just one hour long making your learning experience simpler!
- Take a short quiz after each module to consolidate what you have learned!
- As an added benefit, you will have unlimited access to all course materials and our professional learning community for a further 2 months after course completion.
Professional learning community
- Discuss any problems with fellow students and share insights in our professional learning community.
- Interact directly with the trainer throughout the course and for 2 months after.
- Once you have registered for the course, you can login and access course content here.
- You will have direct contact with the trainer, Carlos Velez, throughout the course through the forum.
- Dr Velez is an experienced licensing specialist with a background in helping clients hone their licensing strategy.
- Find out more about Carlos here.
Grow as a team
- With multiple licenses your team can learn together, no matter where they are in the world!
Get the latest event updates
About EBD Academy
Born out of a partnership between EBD Group and Pharmaceutical Training International (PTI), EBD Academy provides highly specialized and immersive training that is committed to the personal progression and employability of professionals involved in pharma/biotech partnering.
Working in partnership with EBD Group, our vision is to enhance key skills and competencies to maximize successful partnering and accelerate career progression. We aim to deliver enriched learning content that has been researched with industry to tackle industry challenges and eliminate skills gaps.