23 - 24 March, 2019
Courtyard by Marriott,
Negotiation Masterclass – Improving The Probability of Success
Negotiation Masterclass: Improving The Probability of Success
During this course, you will explore how to negotiate strategically and effectively to build and preserve relationships and get effective and sustainable outcomes in a challenging marketplace.
Over two days you will examine important aspects of negotiation such as win/win, preparation, common mistakes and psychology. This interactive course has been specifically designed to help you refine and develop valuable skills in negotiating with venture partners, regulatory agencies, customers and vendors.
Key highlights and benefits
- Gain practical advice to create and then succeed at win/win negotiations.
- Discover how to successfully negotiate with challenging people.
- Examine how human behavior and psychology can be used to influence and persuade during complex negotiations.
- Learn best practices for tactical planning and preparation to maximize success.
- Review body language, different cultures, team negotiations and overcoming difficult negotiations.
- Review common mistakes made during negotiations and discover how to avoid them.
- Cement your understanding with multiple pharmaceutical/biotech case studies and group exercises throughout the 2-days.
EBD Academy at BIO-Europe Spring® 2019
You can meet us during BIO-Europe Spring® 2019:
- Two interactive buzz sessions – incorporated into the main event agenda of BIO-Europe Spring® 2019
- EBD Academy stand at BIO-Europe Spring® – visit us to learn more about us and our vision
The supporting notes for opening term sheet as a checklist were great and I really enjoyed the case studies.
Marketing & Business Development
TTY Biopharm Company Limited
I enjoyed the negotiations sessions and the hands-on experience parts the most.
Purdue Pharma LP
I liked the fact that were people from a variety of different backgrounds and roles. The course definitely met my objective.
Associate by Neuroscience
F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG
The opportunity to work with other attendees in this interactive course was excellent.
I found watching and listening to the group members very insightful.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed to provide attendees with a diverse negotiation skillset which can be applied to various situations and professionals. The following areas and professions would benefit from this course:
- Business Development and licensing deal negotiation
- Contract negotiation
- Financial/funding negotiation
- Vendor negotiation
- Regulatory agency negotiation
- M&A negotiation
Meet your EBD Academy Trainer
Interested in EBD Academy's free Buzz Sessions at BIO-Europe Spring®?
Buzz Sessions are held as part of the main agenda of BIO-Europe Spring and are available for BIO-Europe Spring® delegates.
What is a Buzz Session?
Delivered by EBD Academy and developed in partnership with EBD Group – buzz sessions will provide attendees with take-away skills and knowledge that will benefit them while at the event and in their professional careers.
Buzz sessions are designed to be concise, informative and engaging which creates a learning environment that is exciting to be a part of.
Benefits of attending a Buzz Session
- Gain practical skills that can be implemented immediately at the EBD event
- High intensity sessions designed to improve your skillset
- Interactive - Learn from the expert and others attending the session
- Concise and informative
Buzz Sessions: Where & When
Buzz Sessions are held as part of the main agenda of BIO-Europe Spring® and are available for BIO-Europe Spring® delegates. Exact times and dates will be confirmed at the event.
About EBD Academy
Born out of a partnership between EBD Group and Pharmaceutical Training International (PTI), EBD Academy provides highly specialized and immersive training that is committed to the personal progression and employability of professionals involved in pharma/biotech partnering.
Working in partnership with EBD Group, our vision is to enhance key skills and competencies to maximize successful partnering and accelerate career progression. We aim to deliver enriched learning content that has been researched with industry to tackle industry challenges and eliminate skills gaps.