25th June 2019
Sidney Sussex College,
Health Horizons - Biotech Start-Up Workshop
Learn best practice to attract capital and identify partners
About the workshop
In partnership with Health Horizons Future Healthcare Forum this 1-day workshop has been designed to provide biotech start-up professionals with the skills and knowledge to attract capital and partners, ensuring the future success of their companies.
You will learn from 4 faculty experts providing you with insight into commercial strategy, finding partners, raising funds, product valuation and best practice when communicating and pitching to potential partners.
The workshop has been specifically designed to provide you with a platform to learn from our faculty, network with similar companies and share ideas and past experiences with peers. This provides a learning environment that is both engaging and informative.
What will you cover?
- Learn how to prepare and deliver effective pitches to potential partners
- Discover the strategic options available to your business
- Examine how best to approach licensing with a focus on US partners
- Gain practical guidance on how to value your product
- Overcome the challenges of raising funds with a focus on US capital
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at professionals working in early-stage biotech companies who are looking to learn more about raising capital and finding partners.
During this workshop, five sessions will be discussed: