- Opportunity to request and schedule one-to-one meetings in the partneringONE® system
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Access to the ARM Annual Dinner taking place the evening of May 23 at the Willard InterContinental Washington
- Access to a discounted hotel room block at the Willard InterContinental Washington through April 28
Ways to Attend
Two-day access to Cell and Gene Exchange including the benefits listed above.
*Please note registrations received through March 31, 2017 will receive a USD 100 discount.
Non-profits, Government and Academia
Criteria for Non-profits:
- Organization must be at 501(c)(3)
- Attendees must register with .org e-mail domain.
Criteria for Government:
- Attendees must register with .gov e-mail domain.
Criteria for Academia:
- Attendees must register with .edu email domain.
All registrations are subject to verification of credentials and proper registration category. Determination of registration category is at the sole discretion of event organizers.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend Cell and Gene Exchange 2017 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied.
You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend.
The Cell and Gene Exchange organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
Present at Cell & Gene Exchange
Increase your company visibility and request a presentation slot today.
Online registration will remain open throughout the conference. Payment for registrations received after May 19, 2017, will be processed on site.