A qualified investor is an institutional, venture investor or registered investment advisor. Buy-side and sell-side research analysts may also qualify. If you feel you qualify as an investor or analyst, please submit your request now.
For questions please email Linda Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The producers reserve the right to determine eligibility for this category.
Once you are accepted as an investor, you must illustrate active participation in the conference. This can be shown through the following actions:
- update profile in partneringONE
- accept a minimum of 3 meetings
- recommend potential presenting companies
- attend company presentations during the event
Note, investor registrations are non-transferable!
The online application for an Investor registration has closed. Registration may be completed onsite at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, Plaza A, Lobby Level.
Thank you for your interest in Biotech Showcase 2019. Please find the pricing on the different registration categories below.
This includes biotech, pharma, medtech, delivery, diagnostics corporations or other entities that use biotechnology or related technologies for research and development of products or information, including medical device companies.
This category is for corporations or other entities that provide services or products to companies, and includes investment and merchant bankers and representatives of law, accounting, consulting, real estate development, and economic development organizations, as well as CROs and CMOs.
Present Your Company
Public Company $5,945
Private Company $3,945
Public and private companies are invited to join the 2019 roster of presenting companies.
All Registrations Include:
- Access to company presentations, presenting company breakout rooms, workshops, plenary luncheons, networking reception and all breaks.
- Ability to attend Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase for no additional fee.
- Opportunity to request and schedule one-to-one meetings in the partneringONE® system.