2018 Public Presentation Information
- Presentation fee per company: USD 3,950
- Registration fee per presenter: USD 1,995
- Total fee: USD 5,945
- (Presentation fee + One registration for presenter)
Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.
Your registration fee covers
- Access to company presentations, presenting company breakout rooms, workshops, plenary luncheons, networking reception and all breaks
- Ability to attend additional two-day programs, Medtech Showcase and Digital Medicine Showcase for no additional fee
- Opportunity to request and schedule meetings
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the Biotech Showcase website.
Your presentation includes
- 30-minute company presentation slot with PowerPoint slides (includes two-minute introduction and transition time, actual presentation 28 minutes)
- Breaks, plenary luncheons and networking reception
- Access to the speaker ready room
- Company profile in Biotech Showcase conference guide and company listing in presentation schedule
- Link to company website from Biotech Showcase website
Who should present?
Biotech Showcase offers mid-, small- and micro-cap publicly traded life science companies an opportunity to present, build their profile, conduct one-to-one meetings and network with investors and potential strategics. Building a profile and becoming "known" is a critical part of raising money.
Biotech Showcase features companies in the following broad groups:
- Small and large molecule R&D therapeutic companies
- Platform companies
- Tool companies
- Delivery companies
- Molecular diagnostic and personalized medicine companies
- Research focused service providers