Information for 2019 Public Presentations
- Presentation fee per company: $3,950
- Registration fee per presenter: $1,995
- Total fee: $5,945
- (Presentation fee + One registration for presenter)
Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.
Who should present?
Biotech Showcase offers mid-, small- and micro-cap publicly traded life science companies an opportunity to present, build their profile, conduct one-to-one meetings and network with investors and potential strategics. Building a profile and becoming "known" is a critical part of raising money.
Biotech Showcase features companies in the following broad groups:
Companies in the following categories:
- Small/large molecule R&D therapeutic
- Molecular diagnostic and personalized medicine
- Research focused service providers
- 30-minute company presentation slot with PowerPoint slides (includes two-minute introduction and transition time, actual presentation 28 minutes)
- Breakout Rooms will be located in the presenting company area for quick access directly after presentations.
We continue to enhance marketing efforts for presenting companies. These activities include:
- Posting company name, date and time of presentation on the Bloomberg calendar which is distributed on all Bloomberg terminals.
- Two unique Twitter posts per company, indicating selection to present and presentation date and time.
- Promotional emails and posts on all media channels leading up to the conference.
- Grouping companies in broad therapeutic areas to make it easier for investors to find them.
- Distribution of presenting company list to pharma and investors to support organizing meetings.
(Please note, companies are selected for onsite interviews by the press, and we cannot guarantee that your company will be interviewed):
- Limited to 100 selected companies.
- A 7-8 minute video will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the interview to investor channels and will be made available to the company.
- A journalist will write a brief story to accompany the interview and this will be distributed through major financial channels.
- Press Room: In 2019, the press room will accommodate the growing number of onsite journalists. In 2018, 70 journalists were onsite, and we expect this number to grow.
- Embargoed News: Companies with important announcements are encouraged to embargo (provide copy ahead of distribution date) their news or press releases before and during the event. Presenting companies can confidentially share their news by sending an email including a press release or send a summary of announcement to our media team. Our team will share this news with media outlets and press attending the conference. All embargo dates will be strictly adhered to as indicated by the presenting company.
- Press Releases: Press releases provided by presenting companies will be distributed to our network of investors, pharma and biotech execs via our social media channels.
- Press Release Templates: A press release template to announce that the company has been selected to present and the date/time of the presentation will be provided to presenters.
About a presentation slot?
+1 646 586 5034
About submitting a request to present?
+1 510 379 4090
For all other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org