2019 Private Presentation Information
- Presentation fee per company: $1,950
- Registration fee per presenter: $1,995
- Total fee: $3,945
- (Presentation fee + One registration for presenter)
Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.
Who should present?
Private companies requesting presentations must be seeking A round or later funding to be considered for a presentation.
Biotech Showcase features companies in the following broad groups:
- Small and large molecule R&D therapeutic companies
- Platform companies
- Tool companies
- Delivery companies
- Molecular diagnostic and personalized medicine companies
- Research focused service providers
Marketing and Promotional Support for Presenting Companies:
In 2018, Biotech Showcase initiated a program to support presenting companies via social media and will continue this in 2019 along with other initiatives that are listed below:
- Offer/allow late-stage private companies to request a 30-minute slot which in the past has been limited to public companies. If you would like to request a 30-minute slot, contact Lila Taylor directly or you will receive a default 15-minute presentation slot.
- Breakout Rooms will be located in the presenting company area for quick access directly after presentations.
- Companies will be grouped by broad categories in order to make it easier for investors to locate them.
We continue to enhance marketing efforts for presenting companies. These activities include:
- Posting company name, date and time of presentation on the Bloomberg calendar which is distributed on all Bloomberg terminals.
- Two unique Twitter posts per company, indicating selection to present and presentation date and time.
- Promotional emails and posts on all media channels leading up to the conference.
- Grouping companies in broad therapeutic areas to make it easier for investors to find them.
- Distribution of presenting company list to pharma and investors to support organizing meetings.
(please note, companies are selected for onsite interviews by the press, and we cannot guarantee that your company will be interviewed):
- Limited to 100 selected companies.
- A 7-8 minute video will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the interview to investor channels and will be made available to the company.
- A journalist will write a brief story to accompany the interview and this will be distributed through major financial channels.
- Press Room: In 2019, the press room will accommodate the growing number of onsite journalists. In 2018, 70 journalists were onsite, and we expect this number to grow.
- Embargoed News: Companies with important announcements are encouraged to embargo their news and release it at the event. Our team will provide the press with a list of companies announcing news.
- Press Releases: Press releases provided by presenting companies will be distributed to our network of investors, pharma and biotech execs via our social media channels.
- Press Release Templates: A press release template to announce that the company has been selected to present and another press release template to announce the date/time of the presentation will be provided to presenters.