GET NOTICED. GET FUNDED. APPLY TO PITCH.
Pitch your innovation. Startup Pitch Competition: Tuesday, September 26.
Applications are processed on a first come first served basis.
- Increase your company's visibility and generate interest among over 900 active business development executives
- Frame your global strategy with companies from over 30 countries
- Put your licensable asset on the map in front of the global life sciences industry
- Pitch your company and investment to top-tier venture capitalists, pharma representatives and private equity investors
Applications for pitching can be submitted for consideration by startup companies who meet the following criteria:
- Created in the past five years
- Has fewer than ten employees
- Be developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, or digital medicine technologies
- Aggregate financing of USD 12 million or less
Special rate only applies to first-time attendees.
Overall fee structure
- Pitch fee per company: USD 150
- Special conference registration fee for startups per person: USD 995
- Total fee: USD 1,145 (one application for Startup Pitch Competition and one registration fee)
Presentation Selection Committee
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Applicants will be contacted directly regarding the status of their application.