REGISTER TODAY TO UNLOCK A WORLD OF PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES
Gain access to Latin America's exclusive life science partnering event
Ways to Attend
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center.
- Evening networking events.
Latin America SMEs Registration
Criteria for Latin American Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Registration:
- To qualify for this discounted registration you must be a company based in Latin America, and fall within the guidelines set for SMEs in Puerto Rico, which is companies with annual revenues under 3,500,000 euros/dollars.
All registrations are subject to verification of credentials and proper registration category. Determination of registration category is at the sole discretion of event organizers.
For more information about this reduced rate, please contact Catharine Moreno Finan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend Biolatam 2016 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied.
You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend.
The Biolatam organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
Additional Ways to Attend
Organize a Delegation
Biolatam 2016 is proud to welcome delegations from all over the world. We offer special incentives to support delegation organizers.
If you are interested in organizing a delegation to Biolatam 2016 please contact Christina Hundschell Dela Cruz at email@example.com for more information.
Online registration will remain open throughout the conference. Payment for registrations received after November 25, 2016 3:00 pm PST, will be processed onsite at the prevailing rates.