BIO-Europe 2018 Visa Information
Visa requirements for entry into Denmark vary by country.
Citizens of EU and EEA countries, Switzerland, USA, Canada and several other countries do not require a visa for Denmark.
For a complete list of countries whose citizens require a visa for travel to Denmark, as well as visa application information, please visit Denmark's Ministry's of Foreign Affairs website.
As it may take several weeks for your visa application to be processed please allow ample time when applying for your visa.
Invitation letters can be issued for registered delegates of BIO-Europe 2018. Please note that this can only be done upon receipt of payment for your registration.
In preparation of the letter, we will need the following information:
- Name as it appears on passport
- Passport number
- The address of the consulate or embassy where you will be applying for the visa
- The date and city of your departure for the conference
- The date and city of your arrival for the conference
- The date and city of your departure to return home
- The date and city of your arrival to return home
For more information on travel visas and to request your invitation letter, please contact:
T: +49 89 23 88 756 43