Startup Slam is a pitching competition offering innovative entrepreneurs a chance to pitch their company at BIO-Europe.
Selected companies will have the opportunity present to a jury of leading investors, pharma dealmakers and biotech business KOLs.
Deadline for applications is October 6, 2017.
Why Pitch at BIO-Europe's Startup Slam?
- Increase your company's visibility and generate interest among 3,800+ executives from over 60 countries
Participate in Europe's largest life science partnering conference
Receive complimentary pitch training from a renowned IR/PR agency
Selected companies will receive a significantly discounted registration and presentation fee of EUR 895 +VAT. Standard registration and presentation fee is EUR 3,645 +VAT
Applications can be submitted by any organization or entity with an innovative idea that meet the following eligibility criteria:
Company created in the past three years
Developing a new diagnostic, therapeutic product or technology platform
Aggregate funding of EUR 10 million or less
Available to pitch live at the Startup Slam at BIO-Europe on November 7, 2017
Company representatives from the selected finalists will be provided with presentation skills training in advance of the BIO-Europe event
September 7-October 6: Application window
Up to twenty companies will be selected to participate in the competition.
- October 13: Startup Slam companies selected
- October 16: Selected companies will be notified
- Week of October 23: Presentation skills webinar
- PR recognition as the winner of the startup slam competition
- Access to mentoring at Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLINX
- A complimentary registration to a future EBD event