Startup Slam is a competition offering innovative entrepreneurs a chance to pitch their company at BIO-Europe.
Selected companies will have the opportunity to present to a jury of leading investors, pharma dealmakers and biotech business key opinion leaders.
WHY PITCH AT BIO-EUROPE'S STARTUP SLAM?
- Selected companies will receive a complimentary registration from EBD and presentation slot at BIO-Europe in Hamburg, valued at over EUR 3,600
- The Startup Slam is a great opportunity to increase your company's visibility, earn PR and generate interest among the 4,300+ executives from over 60 countries in attendance at BIO-Europe
- As one of the selected companies you will receive complimentary pitch training from a renowned communications agency
The overall winner of the Startup Slam will additionally receive:
- Wider recognition through press releases, media coverage and inclusion of the Slam on social media. There will also be an opportunity to conduct interviews for publication in Labiotech and EBD Partnering Insight
- A complimentary registration to attend a future EBD event, valued at over EUR 2,000
The Audience Choice Award
- The audience choice award will be selected by BIO-Europe attendees at the Startup Slam
- The Audience Choice will receive PR recognition through press releases, media coverage and posts on social media
- Company created in the past three years, or innovation incubated within a company for a maximum of three years
- Developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, or digital medicine
- Aggregate funding of EUR 10 million or less for the asset to be pitched
- Company with less than 20 employees
- Available to pitch live at the Startup Slam at BIO-Europe on Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019
- Eight companies will be selected to participate in the competition.
- Tuesday October 1: Selected companies will be notified.
- Week of October 14: Pitching skills webinar for participants.
- Monday October 28: Presentation provided to EBD and Presenter registered to BIO-Europe with complimentary code provided.
Friday July 22 – Friday September 20