STATION Berlin | Luckenwalder Str. 4–6 | 10963 Berlin
STATION Berlin, formerly known as Postbahnhof, was opened in 1875 as a train station for the handling of mail and parcels to and from Dresden, Prague and Vienna. The station, a crucial lifeline connecting West Berlin with West Germany during the Cold War, finally closed in 1997. Its massive gates, restored roof and countless other details bear witness to its historical significance and eventful past. To this day, STATION Berlin is a hub—a figurative hub for innovative ideas, ingenious products and incomparable events.
18:45–19:15 Shuttle buses depart from the conference center to the evening event.
21:30–22:30 Shuttle buses depart from the evening event to all conference hotels.