Thank you for your interest in BIO-Europe 2017. Online registration is no longer available. All registrations will now be handled onsite at 2,595 EUR + 19% VAT.
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center.
- Evening networking events.
*All registration fees are subject to 19% German VAT.
Tech Transfer Officers: EUR 1,895*
Primary Investigators: EUR 1,095*
EBD Group is working with the life science industry to shine a spotlight on extraordinary scientific advances with strong translational potential. All nonprofit universities, institutes, tech transfer offices and hospitals are encouraged to take advantage of the special academic rate for tech transfer officers and primary investigators.
This rate cannot be combined with any other discount, such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.
* For more information about this reduced rate, please contact Catharine Moreno Finan at firstname.lastname@example.org. All registration fees are subject to 19% German VAT.
Additional Ways to Attend
Attend with your entire team
Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company. Please register each attendee at the link below, noting the attendee that should receive the complimentary ticket.
Different eligibility criteria apply for academics and exhibitors.
Please contact Catharine Moreno Finan at email@example.com for more information.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend BIO-Europe 2017 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The BIO-Europe organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
BIO-Europe 2017 is proud to welcome delegations from all over the world. We offer special incentives to support delegation organizers.
If you are interested in organizing a delegation to BIO-Europe 2017 please contact Tom Voigt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.