Next Generation Presentation
The deadline to submit applications has already passed. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact Santa Munro at +49 89 2388 756 43 or email@example.com.
The selected presenting companies will be published end of August.
To help bring early stage projects and small entrepreneurial companies to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe will feature a limited number of 9-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation and registration fees.
Next Generation eligibility
Applications to make a Next Generation Presentation can be submitted by companies that match these criteria:
- Created in the past three years
- Fewer than 25 employees
- Developing new therapeutic products or offering an innovative service
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Successful applications will be those considered to have the greatest potential interest for partnering, consistent with the event's focus.
You will be notified about the status/outcome of your application by the end of August 2018.
Presentations are 9 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
- Next Generation Presentation fee per company: EUR 800
- Next Generation Registration fee per person (in addition to the presentation fee): EUR 1,795
- The Next Generation registration fee only applies to companies and organizations selected for a Next Generation presentation and is not available to non-presenting companies or organizations even if the Next Generation criteria are met.
- The Next Generation registration fee cannot be combined with any other discount such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.