ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN EXHIBITOR
- VISIBILITY: Make this high-traffic marketplace in the heart of the conference your stage to showcase your brand and stand out.
- NETWORKING: The exhibition with ongoing catering provides countless opportunities for informal networking and making new contacts.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Gain broad exposure to high-level decision makers from pharma and biotech.
- TURBO-CHARGED PARTNERING: Use your booth as your single meeting point for partnering.
STAND OUT, CONNECT AND ENGAGE WITH AN EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
What is included?
Standard exhibit space: 6 m2 = 3 m x 2 m (approx. 9'10" x 6' 7") including back panel and partition panels as needed
- Two registrations with access to the partnering system
- Opportunity to schedule partnering meetings at your booth
- Listing with logo, hyperlink and company name on the conference website
- Company profile in the partnering section of the conference website
- Company name listed in the conference guide
The cost for the exhibitor package is EUR 7,950*.
* VAT will be added as applicable.
* Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced at the prevailing registration rate. Two registrations in addition to the registrations included in the exhibition package are required to qualify for the multiple attendee discount.
If you have booked an inline booth, both sides measure one meter in width.
Reserve your space!
Space reservations are now being taken.
To apply for an exhibit booth please contact us. We will be happy to send you an exhibitor agreement. Space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
However, we always do our best to consider your preferences:
- Standard booths for exhibiting companies
- Larger booth spaces, e.g. island booths, for sponsoring companies
For a customized package, please contact us.
BIO-Europe in numbers
Contact us to discuss your ideas!
We can develop a package of benefits tailored to meet your individual needs and budget.
If you are interested in exhibiting at BIO-Europe 2018 in Copenhagen, please submit the application form. Thank you!