Biotech Company Presentations
The deadline to submit applications has already passed. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact Santa Munro at +49 89 2388 756 43 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selected presenting companies will be published end of August.
Presenting at BIO-Europe is the most direct way to get your innovative asset or idea directly in front of real decision makers.
- Increase your company's visibility and generate interest among over 4,000 active BD executives
- Put your licensable asset on the opportunity map
- Pitch your company to top-tier VCs, pharma and private equity investors
- Frame your global strategy with companies from over 60 countries
Presentations are 14 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Successful applications will be those considered to have the greatest potential interest for partnering, consistent with the event's focus.
You will be notified about the status/outcome of your application by the end of August 2018.
- Presentation fee per company:
- Regular: EUR 1,350
- BIO members: EUR 1,050
- Registration fee for all delegates of your company (in addition to the presentation fee):
- Regular: EUR 2,295*
* Early registration fee available through August 31, 2018
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.