To help bring academic research projects to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe will feature a limited number of 9-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation and registration fees.
Presenting at BIO-Europe is the most direct way to get your innovative asset or idea directly in front of real decision makers.
- Expose pharma to your preclinical research
- Access potential partners who can develop your asset/technology
- Expand your network of life science deal and decision makers
- Interact face-to-face with biotech, pharma and venture capital executives
- Gain valuable feedback on how to advance the development of your project
Presentations are 9 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Focus on no more than two projects from your portfolio (tech transfer offices) or your specific project (primary investigator).
- Summarize the technologies for a non-technical audience
- Relate the technologies to current or emerging medical practice
- Type of alliance or investment sought
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Successful applications will be those considered to have the greatest potential interest for partnering, consistent with the event's focus.
You will be notified about the status/outcome of your application by the end of August 2018.
- Academic Innovator Presentation fee per organization: EUR 600
- Registration fees (in addition to the presentation fee):
- Tech Transfer Office registration: EUR 1,895
- Primary Investigator registration: EUR 1,095
- Either a Tech Transfer Officer or a Primary Investigator must also register in order to give the presentation.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- The Academic Innovator's registration fees cannot be combined with any other discount such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.